1 seedless watermelon
6 - 8 Tablespoons of Vanilla Yogurt (whole milk Greek Yogurt is good)
1/4 - 1/2 cup blueberries
1/4 - 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
1. Create the "crust" of the pizza, by slicing a piece of watermelon that is about 1 1/2 - 2 inches thick. The centre of the watermelon will create the biggest pizza.
2. Lay the slice of watermelon on a cookie sheet (flat baking sheet) covered with parchment paper.
3. Cut the slice into 6 pieces.
4. Spread about 1 TBL Vanilla Yogurt on each slice.
5. Top with delicious blueberries and strawberries.
From an original idea here
Need help with weight/measurement conversion, look here
A variety of recipe ideas are within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues please take these into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.
All the best Jan