Total Pageviews

Monday, 17 August 2026

Something To Make You Smile . . .

 

Monday and the washing needed doing!

... and for me you can't beat the wonderful smell of line dried washing 😀

Ironing tomorrow!

All the best Jan

40 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi dear Jan, thank you for sharing this. 😊 It made me smile 😃

Mari said...

This is so good! You're right, those clothes smell the best!

J.P. Alexander said...

Te deseo una buena semana. Te mando un beso.

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely Jan, thank you for the smile. All the best, Denise

angela said...

If I was rich, the one thing I’d want every day is a bed made with fresh outdoor dried sheets.
They smell wonderful

Linda said...

Hee hee! I remember drying my clothes that way.

River said...

"Latest Technology" 🤣🤣

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Laundry hung on a line in the air really smells better than in an apartment, I dry mine on the balcony, I don't live in a house... but a lot also depends on the detergent itself :))

aussie aNNie said...

simply the best way x

Granny Marigold said...

💗💗💗

Margaret D said...

lol. That did so make me laugh, Jan. thanks for that.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love it. So true.

Iris Flavia said...

Same way here :-)

eileeninmd said...

Cute one, thanks for sharing!
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Tom said...

...old things become new again.

Giorgio said...

It's so fun, Jan. Thank you so much for making me smile.

Dianna said...

That's one thing that I miss here. I had a clothesline in our backyard at our previous home, far away from dust from the road. Here, we live too close to the road to even think about a clothesline.

Bijoux said...

Everything old is new again!

José Antonio Sánchez Rumí said...

That's right, and now we have the opportunity for them to dry very quickly with the sun and heat we're having.
Regards.

R's Rue said...

Love it.

Christine said...

Love it!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

lol , that is very laugh, Jan! hugs Elke

jabblog said...

So true!

Kim said...

Everything old is new again!! ;)

Neuer Gartentraum said...

Ich gehöre auch zu den super modernen Frauen, die Wind- und Sonnenenergie für ihre Wäsche nutzen.

OLga said...

blog interessante!

Carla from The River said...

Ha!!!!
LOVE IT!!!

Shari Burke said...

I agree--washing dried outside smells great! A friend recently had her laundry drying outside and ended up having to wash it all again because birds pooped on it :-/

Jules said...

I use the same technology! You can't beat line dried bed sheets. They always smell so fresh. Xx

Lowcarb team member said...

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

J.P. Alexander
Te deseo una buena semana. Te mando un beso.

I wish you a good week. Sending you a kiss.

Neuer Gartentraum
Ich gehöre auch zu den super modernen Frauen, die Wind- und Sonnenenergie für ihre Wäsche nutzen.

I, too, am one of those ultra-modern women who use wind and solar energy for their laundry.

OLga
blog interessante!

Interesting blog!

HappyK said...

That's how I dry my clothes. :)

DVArtist said...

OMG! I can actually hear a Gen X and Ys thinking this. LOL

Maggie said...

Yep I hang washing out too, all year round as long as it's dry.

My name is Erika. said...

Big smile.

Conniecrafter said...

So true :) I don't have a line here, I feed too many birds and have a feeling I would have to rewash half of what I put out, LOL!

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

I much prefer to use nature's drying facilities when they are available.
Great cartoon. 😊

Ananka said...

Brilliant! :-D

Gill - That British Woman said...

I love fresh washed sheets, dried on the line..........

DeniseinVA said...

Love it! Thanks for the smile this morning. All the best, Denise

Teresa said...

Muy bueno, me gusta. Besos.