Please check out our website www.lowcarbdiabetic.co.uk We created and maintain this site without any help from anyone else. In doing so, we do not receive direct or indirect funding from anyone. We do not accept money or favours to manipulate the evidence in any way. Please visit our Low Carb food and recipe blog www.lowcarbdietsandrecipes.blogspot.com
Friday, 14 August 2026
Tea and Coffee
A week or two ago blogger friend Denise introduced the tea and coffee dogs.
They did make me smile, I hope they made you smile too.
The lowcarb team value your comments. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to our blog. Please note! negative comments and insults from anonymous idiots, with nothing to add to the debate will not be authorised. However, we welcome constructive criticism.
Precious illustration, Jan! I hope you have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteLinda imagen. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteLOL They made me smile too.
ReplyDeleteTina
They are very cute. Definitely coffee for me.
ReplyDeleteThey are cute and yes, made me smile!
ReplyDeleteHeaded over to find them! Diana
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and cute.
ReplyDeleteVery Cute, I may print it and hang it in my kitchen by the kettle and mugs.
ReplyDeleteOhh yes...so sweet:)) kiss Andreja!
ReplyDeleteMade me smile as well, Jan.
ReplyDeleteThose two dogs are so sweet; I’ll hold onto the smile from the moment I saw them for the rest of the day!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day! Hugs, Elke
Awww, they're very cute.
ReplyDeleteQue amores! Lindo fds!
ReplyDeletebeijos, chica
Tea, please!
ReplyDeleteI smiled the minute I saw them. So cute.
ReplyDelete