100 g blanched almonds
200 g radishes
220 g baby leaf watercress
1 green eating apple
juice of ½ large lemon, plus the zest of the lemon to serve
4 x 125g packs buffalo mozzarella
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
2 tbsp shredded mint
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4.
2. Scatter the almonds on a small baking tray and toast them in the oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden; cool, then roughly chop.
3. Trim and slice the radishes and pick over the watercress, discarding any tougher stalks; put them into a large bowl.
4. Shortly before serving, peel and core the apple and slice it into matchsticks, toss with a little of the lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown. Drain the mozzarella and tear it into bite-sized pieces.
5. Put the 2 tablespoons of oil, the remaining lemon juice and the apple into the bowl.