Total Pageviews

Friday 3 June 2011

The Zero Carb Diet !

From a comment placed on this blog, and a link being posted to the site below, we have an alternative diet. The Zero Carb Diet. I know a zero carb diet has been proved to be safe, but is it possible for many people ? After a quick look at the zero carb blog, it contains a huge amount of information, and I will give it serious consideration and reading before commenting further. I am always interested in people that think outside the box, and are prepared to reject the so called ‘healthy diet’ that has lead to the epidemics of obesity, heart disease and type two diabetes. Have a look, a good look, before you dismiss this blog, my first impression is we can learn a great deal from it.


Eddie

http://blog.zeroinginonhealth.com/seven-simple-rules-for-the-human-carnivore/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie,

Check out the forums as well.

http://forum.zeroinginonhealth.com/

I used to spend some of my lurking time there, as well as on lcd.

Anonymous said...

Thats why I visit this forum yet more to read and think about

Josh

Anonymous said...

It's good to get more than one point of view. Well done for giving us all the option of reading about this different way.

Anonymous said...

Looked into this and I have to admire the guy but don't think this diet is for me. Good to find out different things / ideas but I'm going to stick with what works for me

Josh