Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 June 2012

Neil Young and the best guitar solos I have ever heard !

Check this out tell me the solos are not stella. One of my favourite artists of all time. A comment posted on the utube item. “My girlfriend heard this song late one night while I was watching it. She knew this was one of my favourite songs and she also knew she was leaving soon. She? got up out of bed and hugged me. I didn't want her to leave, but she had no other choice. I wasn't what she wanted. Years passed and I never forgot her. Then one day, I tracked her down and called her. I realized something when I hung up. I didn't miss her anymore, I missed my youth. Any girl can bring you love, but time never sleeps” I guess this is what life is all about. Sex, drugs and rock and roll. OK there is love, loyalty and respect. Eddie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have awful taste in food but your music is soo awful - then I suppose you are old!

Anonymous said...

Yes, if you love guitar solo's this is great.

I also like your last few words here love, loyalty and respect

Lowcarb team member said...

"You have awful taste in food but your music is soo awful - then I suppose you are old!"

Thank you anonymous one. I hope before your time has passed you can live without fear. What could be lower than a person ashamed of their own name.

Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

"I also like your last few words here love, loyalty and respect"

Without these things, we are nothing !

Eddie