4 chicken breast fillets
1 tbsp oil
1 shallot, finely chopped
400ml hot chicken stock, made with 1 stock cube
2 level tsp fresh thyme leaves (or 1 level tsp dried thyme)
100ml reduced-fat crème fraîche
1 level tsp Coarse Grain French Mustard
125g green grapes
1 level tsp cornflour
Broccoli, to serve
Courgettes, to serve
1. Cook the chicken in the oil in a frying pan until it just changes colour on each side. Transfer to a large saucepan.
2. Gently fry the shallot until soft. Add the stock and heat until simmering, scraping up any browned meat pieces with a wooden spoon.
3. Add to the chicken, along with the thyme, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the lid and cook until the liquid has reduced by half.
4. Add the crème fraîche and mustard, then simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add the grapes.
5. Mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp cold water. Stir into the pan and simmer for 2 minutes.