4 boneless chicken thighs
Butter or coconut oil, for frying,
1 tsp crushed garlic
4 tbsp creme fraiche,
2 tbsp double cream
1 tsp Dijon mustard,
1 handful fresh coriander, salt and pepper
1. Dice the chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
2. Heat some butter or coconut oil in a large frying pan.
3. Add the chicken and garlic and cook for around 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. Add the creme fraiche, cream and mustard to the pan and stir until combined.
5. Allow the mixture to bubble for 1–2 minutes, then add the coriander and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve and enjoy.
Also see article and more details here