Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 July 2022

Pink Hat, Popsicles and Pretty Flowers

Well the weather here in the UK has been so warm and sunny
sun hats are definitely handy
image from here


Also handy to have around are these
White Chocolate Raspberry Lollies (Popsicles), they are low carb and dairy free


These low-carb white chocolate raspberry Popsicles / lollies can be a great way to cool off on a hot summer day, or simply just to enjoy on a slightly cooler day.

The creamy rich white chocolate is balanced with a pop of raspberry. It’s hard to believe they are low-carb and dairy free. The recipe uses coconut milk as its base - it adds healthy fats and loads of creaminess to the recipe - but don’t worry if you don’t like the taste of coconut. These treats taste purely of white chocolate and raspberries. No coconut flavour here!

In this recipe the popsicle/lolly mold used makes 10 3-ounce pops/lollies, but you may need to adjust the recipe to fit the mold you use... and please don’t worry if you have any mixture left over after your molds are filled ... just pour it into a dessert dish, cover and refrigerate, and in three or four hours, it turns into a delicious mousse!

Ingredients
1 envelope un-flavoured gelatine
½ cup unsweetened milk of choice (e.g. almond milk or coconut milk from a carton)
1 can organic coconut milk
4 ounces (organic) cocoa butter, food grade, finely chopped
3 Tablespoons Stevia Erythritol Mix
1 large egg
1 cup (organic) raspberries - frozen work fine
2 teaspoons vanilla
Instructions
Can be found here

If you need help with measurement conversions, please see here


well the post title is pink hat, popsicles and pretty flowers
so here are the pretty flowers 😊

~ wishing all readers a happy Sunday ~

A variety of recipe ideas are within this blog, but please note, not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter. If you have any concerns about your health it is always advisable to consult your Doctor or health care team

All the best Jan

29 comments:

Tom said...

...looks good.

Practical Parsimony said...

I love the pink post. I did one of those one day, a rosy post. And, the ladybug salad was so cute!

Christine said...

I love pink!

Elephant's Child said...

They sound truly delicious - and thank you for the flowers.

Kay said...

That looks really, really DELICIOUS!

J.P. Alexander said...

Lindo sombrero y ricas paletas . Te mando un beso.

Margaret D said...

Nice hat but if I have to wear one usually it has a wide brim. The link to the hats nice and so are the colours.

OLga said...

Con questo caldo sono l'ideale!Buona domenica.

Iris Flavia said...

Sounds great, but, oh, I love the taste of coconut!
Another cool day here, 19C right now. Sad.

linda said...

I love all the pink and those popsicles look yummy, have a great Sunday 😊

CJ Kennedy said...

I have a hat like that except mine is blue. The raspberry white chocolate popsicles would make a delicious way to stay cool

eileeninmd said...

The popsicles look yummy. I love the flowers!
Have a happy day and great new week!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This post puts me in the pink! Love the hat.

happyone said...

Yummy they look good.
Lovely flowers.

Pam said...

Looking like a pink theme!! lol....I have been looking for the right hat to wear in the summer, I just don't do hats well....lol

DVArtist said...

This is a pretty pink post. The popsicles look so good.

Ananka said...

Oh wow they sound amazing :-D

I have a Summer Tilley that I bought about 18 years ago, cost a fortune then but it is still doing me well to this day :-D

Divers and Sundry said...

I love hats, and that pink one would be perfect in this weather. The popsickles look refreshing. I used to make them with orange juice when the kids were little, but I gave the popsickle maker to one of the kids when they moved out.

Mary Kirkland said...

I like homemade popsicle. I've made strawberry ones that are really good.

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Jan, I think we could all go for one of these cool treats! I hope you are staying comfortable this summer. Our temperatures are in the upper 90's today. Luckily we enjoy AC in our country.

John's Island said...

Hi Jan, What a neat post. Thank you for the flowers, the recipe, and, yes, the Pink Hat … I will share it with the Mrs. 😊 I have been hearing about the heat wave in Europe and the UK. Please stay safe and cool! Wishing you and Eddie a fine week ahead! John

William Kendall said...

It's been a long time since I had a popsicle.

Jeanie said...

Loving the pink, especially the terrific pink hat the the pink flowers. Flowers that are pink just make me happy!

Martha said...

White Chocolate Raspberry Lollies...yes, please! They sound delicious and very refreshing!

... said...

WOW VERY NICE POST YUM YUM I LOVED THE FLOWERS SO MUCH

baili said...

Dear Jan this is amazing that popsicles has no sugar and milk. Thanks for sharing the recipe

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I do love that adorable hat and those popsickles look wonderful. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Hilly Nicolay said...

Pink goes well with the summer days.
The ice lollies look delicious.
And you can put that pink sun hat on me :) So beautiful.

Greetings and have a nice summer day,
Hilly

Teresa said...

Sí, son lindas esas flores. Feliz día.