Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Morning noon and night the low carb good news just gets better !

"I'm type 2 and about 2 weeks ago and I started LCHF (low carb high fat) and I can say its a big life change for me. I have stopped injecting insulin, my bg levels are perfect and I have so much energy. It takes a few days to withdraw from carbs but once you are over it you will notice the change. I have never felt better in my life! I don't need to lose weight and to be honest I don't miss carbs one bit, I think of the complications and say no to carbs. It makes sense to eat real natural foods not processed ones, just have a look around you - nearly every food is processed and this is what is raising bg, causing obesity and diabetes. LCHF lowers A1C, cholesterol and blood pressure."

John1975 Posted on the flog today on the thread low carb diet yes or no ?

Post edit

From Sid Bonkers aka the enforcer aka the village idiot aka the chemist.

"It doesnt have to be all or nothing, whats wrong with something in between, perhaps call it a reduced carb diet but does it really have to have a name at all?"

Sid can you not understand ALL the good news and progress is coming from the low carbers. NO ONE is reporting good news using your 16 grams of corn flake breakfast and a splash of low fat milk lunacy. You are low calorie, low fat, medium carbs. It works for you because you have very limited physical activity, due to your non diabetes related semi invalid status. Tell them all on the forum why you need less calories than a four year old kid !

Eddie

No comments: