Here are fourteen proven health benefits of chia seeds:
1. They Are Rich In Antioxidants.
2. Chia Seeds Are Typically Non-GMO And Grown Organically.
Chia seeds are organic, raw, Non-GMO, non-irradiated, and produced without pesticides which means they’re one of the world’s purest seeds, so you can eat them without worrying about consuming harmful pesticide residues!
3. Chia Seeds Are Suitable For A Low Carb Diet.
4. They’re Good For Your Digestive System.
5. Chia Seeds Are A Great Source Of Plant Protein.
6. Trying To Lose Weight? Add Chia!
7. Chia Seeds Support Healthy Bones.
8. They Help To Detoxify The Body.
9. They're A Natural Beauty Food!
10. Protect Your Heart With Chia.
11. Reduce Your Risk Of Colon Cancer.
12. Reduce Your Risk Of Metabolic Syndrome.
13. Chia Seeds Are Gluten-Free.
14. Chia Seeds Are Great For Those With Diabetes.
¼ cup Coconut cream
1 tbsp Chia seeds
Blueberries, cinnamon, Just nuts (optional)
Stir chia seeds and coconut cream together and let sit for around 30 mins. The Chia seeds will expand and soften. Cinnamon is a great blood sugar stabiliser and adding Just nuts adds flavour to everything.
Serving size: 1
Saturated fat: 11.3g