3 tbsp. coconut flour
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 cup low-moisture, part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 tbsp. salted butter
2 tbsp. cream cheese
1 large pastured egg
10 oz. sliced ham
1 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
For the Dijon Butter Glaze ...
2 tbsp. salted butter
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375°F 190°C Gas Mark 5
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, onion powder and garlic powder.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, butter, and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds to soften. Mix together until everything is well combined. If it gets stringy or is not quite melted enough, put it back in for another 30 seconds.
4. To the cheese mixture, add the dry ingredients and the egg. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. If you are having a hard time mixing it, put it back in the microwave for another 20-30 seconds.
5. Once the ingredients are combined, spread the dough out on parchment paper or a silpat in a thin and even layer – about 9″ by 13″. If it starts to get sticky, wet your hands a little bit to prevent it from sticking to you.
6. Once you have the dough in a nice, even rectangle, sprinkle the cheddar over top, covering all of the dough.
7. Next, layer on the ham.
8. Roll the dough up tightly lengthwise. This will produce smaller rolls, but you will get almost twice as many. Turn so that the seam is facing down
9. Cut the ends off each side of the roll-up to even it out. Then cut it into 1″ slices.
10. Place your individual roll-ups in a baking dish.
11. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they are fluffy and golden brown.
12. While they are baking, melt the butter and mix it with the Dijon, Worcestershire, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Fork whisk until all ingredients are well incorporated.
13. Take your rolls out of the oven, brush the glaze over top of them. Return them to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Please see recipe idea and more details at 'Peace Love and Low Carb' here