Total Pageviews

Monday 22 July 2024

Gluten can be a problem to some!


James Colquhoun writes ...
If you’re suffering from bloating, food sensitivities, gas, fatigue, brain fog, auto-immune conditions, inflammation, body aches and pains or if you’re constantly getting sick… Then I have some important news for you.

According to leading integrative physicians like Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Josh Axe, Dr. Tom O’Bryan, Dr. William Davis and Dr. David Perlmutter, it’s likely your gut is out of balance which could be leading to gut dysbiosis, leaky gut and potentially an autoimmune condition.

And if you’re saying yes to any of those symptoms then there is one food that is likely at the root of your problems. Modern wheat and its infamous protein gluten.

Here are 11 reasons why you might want to consider giving up Gluten for 21 days and see how you feel.**

1. It Raises Your Blood Sugar and Makes You Fat

2. It Increases Inflammation in the Body Leading to Aches and Pain

3. Gluten Damages Gut Lining Which Contributes to Leaky Gut and Auto-Immune Conditions

4. Modern Wheat Is Sprayed with Toxic Cancer-Causing Chemicals

5. It Negatively Impacts Brain Health

6. It’s in Just about Everything Refined & Processed!

7. It Negatively Affects Your Skin

8. It Affects Your Mood & Contributes to Brain Fog

9. It Increases Bloating & Gas

10. It Contributes to Food Sensitivities

11. It’s a Common Food Allergen

James full article can be read here

You may also be interested in reading the post 'The Dangers of Modern Wheat' see it here

Two gluten free recipes suggestions you may wish to try
Rosemary and Thyme Loaf - made with almond meal and flaxseed - details here
Zucchini / Courgette Slice - made with coconut flour - details here

** Please be aware that this post, and any comments, has been provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. If you have any concerns about your general health, you should contact your local health care provider. It is always important to seek doctor's advice before making major changes to your diet.

All the best Jan

25 comments:

Tom said...

...fortunating it isn't for me.

J.P. Alexander said...

Uno debe tener cuidado con lo que come. Te mando un beso.

roentare said...

Your summary is good for me! I am getting paranoid wanting to avoid gluten now

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you.

Margaret D said...

It does a lot of wrong things it seems Jan.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for this article, Jan. Much appreciated.

God bless.

jabblog said...

It's sensible to 'listen' to your body and cut out the things that make you feel uncomfortable.

eileeninmd said...

I have problems with gluten, I avoid most breads.
Take care, have a wonderful week!

baili said...

i found it very important post as always
special thanks for links ,they are very informative and helpful Jan
many more blessings to you and loved ones

CJ Kennedy said...

Something to keep in mind

Bill said...

Thanks for the info, Jan.

Rose said...

Interesting...

Divers and Sundry said...

Not a problem for me, I'm happy to say.

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia, uma excelente segunda-feira e uma ótima semana. Obrigado pelas excelentes explicações.

HappyK said...

Thankfully I don't have this problem!!

Ananka said...

It isn't the best thing for us! I keep thinking about cutting down on my gluten intake!

Christine said...

I feel I do have a gluten intolerance.

DeniseinVA said...

That's very interesting, I enjoyed reading all about this. Thank you Jan and all the best.

Mary Kirkland said...

I don't eat a lot of carbs so not a lot of gluten either anymore.

My name is Erika. said...

Interesting post Jan.

Conniecrafter said...

We don't eat a lot of gluten products but have not given it up all together, it is amazing how many things have it.

Lorrie said...

I do not have a gluten intolerance, but don't eat a lot of carbs. Fresh bread is something I enjoy from time to time. My sister has Celiac Disease and I was tested, but luckily don't have it.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Thank you for this very informative comprehensive post. Many people are not aware.

Teresa said...

De momento no soy intolerante al gluten, doy gracias por ello. El reportaje genial como siempre. Besos.

Back2OurSmallCorner said...

Thank you for this post. I will try to think more carefully about my gluten intake and listen to my gut more often.