Sunday, 4 October 2026

'Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026'

Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026

A recently received, and totally unexpected, email from Anuj the Founder of Feedspot landed in the lowcarbdiabetic inbox stating that this blog has been selected, and rated, by their panelists for various low carb and diabetic blogs and websites both worldwide and here in the UK. The blogs and sites are curated and ranked based on multiple factors, including content relevancy, subject expertise, posting frequency, and freshness of content.

Checking on the Feedspot site shows this blog at:-
Number 2 in the UK Low Carb Blogs - see here 

Number 25 in the worldwide Low Carb Blogs - see here

Number 15 in the worldwide Low Carb Weight loss Blogs - see here

Number 7 Best Diabetes Food Blogs - see here

Number 49 Best Diabetes Blogs - see here

As regular readers will know my wonderful Eddie started this blog, along with a small team of diabetics, back in 2010. A lot has happened during those years, some members went on to pastures new, while others were sadly lost to illness ... but the blog is still here and thanks to all you wonderful readers still going strong!

The blog is now just me, as Eddie passed away in August 2024, but I know he is looking down saying "well done girl, keep going" and I will ๐Ÿ˜Š

I would like to thank Feedspot for the thumbs up, and a special thank you to the people that read and comment on this blog, you are appreciated, and I wish the best of health to you all.


Below you will find links to a small selection of lower carb recipe suggestions
that may be of interest to you, but of course there are many more within the blog

Chicken Choices : See here
Pork Choices : See here
Fish Choices : See here
Vegetarian Choices : See here
Vegan Choices : See here

For now my thanks, and I wish you

All the best Jan

36 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I am sorry about Eddie still - I know it still is tough for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I always enjoy visiting the blog.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to not have known Eddie while he was here, but I'm glad you decided to continue on with your blog, providing us with useful resources and recipes. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And yes, Eddie would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation Jan.. your ratings are impressive and of course we all enjoy and get benefit from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has always been a thumb up blog!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jan. Your posts are always full of good information along with delicious recipes. I'm glad you've carried on while missing your Eddie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and I agree Eddie would be so proud of what you have achieved........

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you want to see the ultimate of sugar foods, go to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on being recognized for the hard work you and Eddie had been doing and now you are doing on your own. I am so sorry for your loss and having to carry on without him. Sending you hugs from Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Jan, Eddie would be very proud of you, dear friend! So sorry to hear this.
    I love your blog, I learn so much, enjoy your posts and really appreciate all the time and effort you put into providing helpful information for others, including myself! Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You'll always be my number 1. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is great news!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Jan, what wonderful new for you and all of use regarding your blog. Well done and congratulations you have done so well as did Eddy when he was with us. For sure he's looking down on you so proud.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to you Jan, you have built a wonderful resource. You are always so good at responding and supporting those that visit you here. You have a wonderful community of followers and this blog deserves its recognition. We all say Well Done to you and Eddie is definitely still cheering you on!
    Have a happy week
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! You and Eddie have created a valuable resource for readers and have helped so many--well done! I know that Eddie would be so proud of how you've carried on since he's been gone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats and what a brilliant post as always. Thanks for recovery wishes, still having concussion treatment xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Indeed, well done Jan! Take care, Happy Monday. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations.!Eddie is watching from above and sharing in your joy—and so are all of us who think your blog is brilliant. Thank you; you deserve this.
    hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the page to save for lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on the blog nomination Jan. Glad you decided to carry on after losing your beloved Eddie.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, my friend! Such an honor. I know my husband and I have definitely benefitted many times over because of the delicious recipes you have shared here. I hope you are doing well and being able to enjoy your grandchildren. Our oldest granddaughter came for a visit in September, and our grandson is coming later this month. Our youngest granddaughter was here with our son in May. We've been blessed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. CONGRATULATIONS and thank you for well-researched articles.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well done and congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You deserve this and more. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations, and well deserved! Your blog has many helpful and interesting posts.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations, Jan. Keeping a blog going since 2010 and ending up second in the UK is a real achievement, and good that you kept it going on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations!! What a great achievement!!! You have a wonderful blog and sure deserve the recognition!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations! And yes, Eddie would be most proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats. I agree with Jeanie that Eddie would be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats, it is so nice to be recognized for all the work you put into informing us on your blog and also having fun posts and interesting post on things we may not know :). So glad that you stayed on after the loss of your dear hubby.

    ReplyDelete

The lowcarb team value your comments. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to our blog. Please note! negative comments and insults from anonymous idiots, with nothing to add to the debate will not be authorised. However, we welcome constructive criticism.

The best of health to you and yours.

Eddie