Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 February 2014

Low carb antis, It's official they're blithering idiots !

Following on from what many bloggers including Doctors said about the pitiful pantomime, that the BBC Horizon programme has become, I won't be bothering to waste my time watching the dross. Evidently the programme was very similar to the links Phoenix at the flog likes to post up. You know the stuff, a bloke in a shed with six mice type study and I am supposed to chuck low carb and make med's taking a full time job.

As always they wheeled out Susan Jebb the rent a gob dietitian, you know the one, she is the Coke and Mars Bar flogger and one of the chief advisers to what passes as our government. We are talking about a farce that the late Brian Rix would have won a Bafta for.

So let's cut to the chase. Two identical twin brothers, one carbed to the gills for a month, the other a high fat diet. Notice I did not say low carb diet, why? because the high fat bloke ate a diet that was very different to what I, my wife, and our team eat. Douglas aka Gump at the forum of flog member said I would be throwing my toys out of the pram. Not on the strength of two blokes over a month eating a diet that I would never use. The programme was complete and utter bollocks and my next door neighbour's cat has more credibility these days than Susan Jebb.

So folks, the high carb antis are going to have to work a lot harder to convince me, and the millions of people around the world, who have found low carb to be their salvation. Two blokes poncing around for a month, and a dietitian on the payroll of junk food will fool the likes of Gump and Bonkers, but it won't be turning my head.




Eddie 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great cartoon !

Galina L. said...

It was a good demonstration of the nutrition ignorance even among doctors (twins were doctors).