Total Pageviews

Monday 4 August 2014

Children are our future

Children are our future a well coined phrase but it's so true. How many parents have to fight, cajole sometimes disguise fruit and vegetables to try and get their children to eat more healthily? I know when mine were growing up I did this and so did many of my friends. Well my children are now grown up and yes they did eat fruit and vegetables. I can remember serving meat and vegetables in the shape of a smiling face I was quite proud of my food art - BUT - then I saw this and thought 'could have done better'...........

Any encouragement for children to eat real food (not processed) has got to be good, hasn't it?

These fabulous food photographs taken form here.

All the best Jan


Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

No comments: