Such a simple recipe to create and have on hand for those rushed mornings!
WHAT YOU NEED:
400g zucchini (approximately 2 large zucchini)
1 brown onion
1⁄2 cup coconut flour
A pinch each of sea salt and pepper
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast flakes (or a handful of shredded cheese or chopped feta) 1 large tomato
WHAT TO DO:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease or line a 20 x 20cm baking dish.
3. Grate the zucchini and using your hands squeeze out the excess moisture from it. (This step is important to ensure you do not end up with a soggy slice!)
4. Add the coconut flour into the eggs and whisk until smooth.
5. Add in the grated zucchini, onion, salt, pepper, nutritional yeast or cheese and stir to combine.
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared dish. Thinly slice up the tomato and place the slices evenly on top.