Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 October 2011

Gaddafi killed as Sirte falls !

So, another Dictator exits this world. I’m not a religious man, but I believe much wisdom is to be found in the Christian bible, the same goes for other great religions holy books. Gaddafi was a man with much blood on his hands. The bible says, he who lives by the sword, will die by the sword. The cynic in me thinks, how much of this was down to oil.

We have seen many despots left free to carry on repressing and murdering people, Robert Mugabe
comes to mind. Saddam Hussein came from the same mould as Gaddafi. He was responsible for the death and torture of tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of people. Since his demise, hundreds of thousands have been killed or wounded, have the people of Iraq benefited ? Will the same apply to Libya ? I hope not. History tells me, the bloodbath has only just begun.

Eddie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I regret to say I agree with you on this one. I prayer I am wrong.