Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 October 2011

Type two diabetes, an absolute doddle !

I have been chucked off a few forums in my time. David kicked me off his lowcarbdiabetes.co.uk forum, ( I was the number one poster) after I criticised some whining type two’s, bleating about the problems with dealing with type two diabetes. A few months later David shut the place down. This was due to one of our ex friends, using various forum names, kicking the place and him to death. Water under the bridge, and I am sure David is doing well. He deserves to, he is a great guy, and done what he could to promote the lowcarb cause. But I still believe type two diabetes is a doddle, and feel it is no big deal ! Let me tell you what I believe is a big deal.

Back down on the South Coast this week, where I thought I had retired to around 15 years ago, I learn a friend of 55 years of age, has gone down with cancer of the oesophagus, this has spread to her liver, and her time is short. I telephoned one of our lowcarb friends, and he told me is daughter in law has also gone down with cancer, has a grim outlook, and has an 18 month old daughter. See what I mean, type diabetes is nothing.

Type two diabetes is a warning, a wake up call, nothing more. If we take the warning seriously, we can overcome the downside and live full and active life. For many, but not all, type two diabetes was brought about by the lifestyle we chose to live. By changing our lifestyle, we can reverse our diabetes and live a full and useful life, the choice is yours. Good, plain, wholesome lowcarb food and exercise, or ever increasing dangerous drugs and possibly an early check out, it’s up to you.


Eddie


Please check out http://www.lowcarbdiabetic.co.uk/  and our good food blog  http://lowcarbdietsandrecipes.blogspot.com/

No comments: