Total Pageviews

Friday 1 August 2014

Carbsane is the only voice of reason in the entire Paleosphere.

"Carbsane is the only voice of reason in the entire Paleosphere" Christopher. Posted on the Care Factor Critical blog here. I reckon I know what you are thinking, how deluded and bat shit can this Christopher be, to believe that. "voice of reason" CarbSane is anything but the voice of reason.

This is a person that attacks just about every high profile person in the low carb and paleo world. Day after day, week after week, year after year, the bloated blogger bellows the same old vitriol. Every post is LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I'M SO CLEVER ! Ridiculing people with the courage to tell the truth about their weight problems, who have the courage to post up photographs, while she hides like a rat in a sewer. As do most of her acolytes. Yes, the only photograph that was on her blog of herself (a very tightly cropped out of focus head shot) was removed some time ago.

Do you know I just had an idea. I am going to steam around the blogosphere as Cynthia, bellowing that Eddie Mitchell is the brightest bloke in the low carb world, good looking, rich and rigged like a grand national winner. But then again, who is going to believe that bullshit, I know, CarbSanes goons, that bunch of miscreants will believe just about anything.

Let's face it, taking weight loss lectures from Evelyn Cokur, makes about as much sense, as taking flying lessons from a Kamikaze pilot, it never ends well. Anyone, with more than seven functioning brain cells, can spot a dud from a long way off. They can tell the difference between a blogger who wants to spread a message that may be of use or help someone, and a blog that has self aggrandisement, bitterness, and jealousy of others success written all over it. Am I right or am I right.


Eddie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evelyn (CarbSane) is well-known to many of us who visit low-carb forums and blogs regularly. For reasons I don't entirely understand, she devotes an incredible amount of time and energy to attempts at discrediting various low-carb authors and studies.

By contrast, Weight Watchers was a miserable failure for me (multiple times -- and I paid for it!), yet it's never once occurred to me to criticize my boss, who's been very successful on it, much less to start a blog, a forum and a daily internet-trawling routine dedicated solely and entirely to discrediting WW.

Since my own low-carb experience has been so clear and convincing (to me, at least), I treat her opinions the way I treat my former doctor's negative opinions in the face of real-life evidence: irrelevant, and simple enough to ignore.

Anonymous said...

Oh the irony

Lowcarb team member said...

Any chance of more than three words, or is that the limit of your vocabulary or attention span ?

Only asking ?

Eddie

Galina L. said...

The funny thing is that Christopher probably placed that comment only for the reason to steer emotions in the hope to create a conflict, he is not necessary a supporter of Carbsane, as far as I know he is not welcomed on her blog as well . I remember reading he tried to encourage Wooo in his comments to attack Evelyn more.
We have the classic troll case here.