Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 July 2017

We thank you ...


Would you believe we are now in July ... the year is flying by.

The low carb team have been busy working hard posting a wide selection of articles, and will continue to do so.

We enjoy ... presenting articles, news items, thoughts, recipe ideas, some music and even a cartoon every now and then for all to read. It is a mix which we hope includes something for everyone to read and enjoy!


We firmly believe in the LCHF lifestyle.

We would like to to say a big thank you to ALL our readers, and those who do take time to stop and leave a thought or comment, you are appreciated.

Included here are just a few thank you's from the many different countries who use this blog, with some apologies, because we know there are many languages that do not appear here.

THANK YOU to all.

merci, danke, tak, terima kasih, xie xie, grazie, dziekuje, obrigado, spasibo, gracias, tack, tesekkür ederim, do jeh, Дякую, thank you.

Good Luck and Good Health To All

From Jan, Eddie and Graham - 'the low carb team'

25 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I enjoy your blog, and your wonderful recipes are always most inspiring. Hugs, Valerie

Adam said...

It is hard to believe July is here

Dewena said...

Thank you, too! I love your vegetable thank you sign!

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you all the the effort which goes into your posts. I made the Cherry Tomato Clafoutis last night and with some minor tweaks I think it will go into my regular dishes file. Thank you.

only slightly confused said...

And we thank you....for informative articles and great recipes.

Lisabella Russo said...

That's really cute, thank you too!

Tom said...

...clever!

Carol Blackburn said...

Thank you too! I've enjoyed visiting your blog and will continue to do so.

Jules said...

Thank you for the delicious recipes. X

Jean said...

Thank YOU!
Mustard and sage chicken - Wow!
Jean

Prunella Pepperpot said...

What a great post and picture.
Thank you all too for your great advice and recipes.
Have a wonderful month of July :)

eileeninmd said...

Thank you, I enjoy your blog and all the wonderful post and recipes.

Have a great day and week ahead!

Sue (this n that) said...

Thank you too - same for me, I also enjoy reading your blog. I like the mix of recipes and information.
Love your vegie art 'thank you' too ;D) Cheers now and I appreciate your visits to my blog Jan.

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you for welcoming us to your blog and sharing such informative and tasty recipes.
Here is to July, may it be a wonderful month!
Jemma

Sami said...

Thank you also for providing us with useful information and delicious recipes.
Thanks Jan and the team.

Mary Kirkland said...

I've enjoyed your blog since finding it.

klahanie said...

Greetings Jan,

Ah yes, my kind friend, a healthy lifestyle, health eating, all conducive to a physical and mental health well being so intertwined.

I shall take the liberty of sharing your post. I thank you for your most thoughtful comment on my last post.

In kindness,

Gary :)

happyone said...

Your very welcome. AND Thank You for your wonderful blog. I enjoy it so much.

Jenn Jilks said...

Well done, all! They do inspire, even if I have to adapt them.

Gloria Baker said...

I love your blog! Always we learn new things!!
You are welcome!
Yes is amazing JUly is here! Im impressed ! The times fly!

Snowbird said...

How lovely, a thank you to you, it's always a pleasure visiting here.xxx

sandy said...

your blog is enjoyable and informative when i come to visit. glad u are in blog land.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We ALL appreciate your efforts to keep us informed and share great recipes with us. I'm always telling friends and family about your website! So a BIG thank you to everyone there! Hugs, Diane

Magic Love Crow said...

Thank you!!! All of you are appreciated!! Big Hugs!

Rue said...

Thank you! I enjoy all the articles and recipes :)

xo