½ cup (107g) erythritol (or sugar substitute)
4 tablespoons coconut milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon ground all spice
¼ cup of water
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees / Gas Mark 6
2. Grease a 1lb loaf tin and line the bottom with parchment/greaseproof paper.
3. Whisk the eggs and butter together until combined.
4. Add the erythritol and continue to whisk.
5. Add the coconut flour, baking powder and spices. Whisk thoroughly.
6. Gradually add the coconut milk and water until you have a smooth mixture.
7. Pour into the cake tin, spread out evenly and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
All the best Jan