What you need:
(for 1 large omelette)
3 free range eggs
1 tsp cinnamon
Handful of blueberries
1tsp coconut oil
Pumpkin seeds (optional)
2. Heat a deep-frying pan with one tsp of coconut oil
3. Put half the blueberries in to the frying pan to soften for about 30 seconds
4. Add in the egg mixture.
5. Move the uncooked egg around the pan with a spatula until all the egg starts to set and the whole pan is covered
6. Cover omelette with cinnamon and remaining blueberries and turn to low heat
7. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes until the cinnamon mostly melted in to the omelette
9. Serve immediately with a sprinkling of pumpkin seeds
Please see original idea, and a step by step guide here
Blueberries are low in carbs and therefore do not have a significant impact on blood glucose levels, making them a good choice for diabetics.
Blueberries can also be frozen without reducing any of their antioxidant properties or delicate structure. So pick up those on offer in the supermarket and get them in the freezer ... now that's a good idea!
All the best Jan