Total Pageviews

Monday 17 August 2020

New Friends !


Yes, I admit ... I do like some whimsy in the garden, from gnomes to fairies to toadstools we've always had a few pieces.

I'd love these in the garden, they are not mine but I'm sure I could get some similar. I've named them Fred in the yellow hat and Tilly in the pink one. What names would you call them?

Perhaps we ought to have a garden tea party for them! 

I'm sure they would enjoy some low carb strawberry cheesecake
see here


or a piece of low carb strawberry sponge cake
see here


Dear reader, you will find a variety of posts, articles, studies etc. plus recent news/views and recipe ideas within this blog, we hope something for everyone to read and enjoy ... but please note, not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.

All the best Jan

30 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Your gnomes are adorable. I love whimsy.

eileeninmd said...

Hello

I like having some garden art, the gnomes Fred and Tilly are cute!
The cheesecake looks delicious, thanks for sharing.
Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy new week!

CJ Kennedy said...

Those really are very cute.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun strawberry decorations and the cake looks good. Valerie

R's Rue said...

Yum.

Sami said...

The strawberry gnomes are quite cute.
I've made this strawberry cheesecake since you last posted it and I love it.

Christine said...

That yummy sponge cake looks like a sandwich!

JFM said...

I am a big fan of gnomes and that cheesecake looks delicious!!!
Such a pretty and happy photo,too 🌷

Shari Burke said...

Fred and Tilly are so cute!

sandy said...

I love garden whimsy also. Their names seem appropriate - so cute. and even cuter is that sponge cake with strawberries.

DeniseinVA said...

I am also drawn to the whimsy and I would love to have Fred and Tilly in my garden. They are very cute. Both the strawberry sponge cake and the strawberry cheesecake would be delicious additions to a tea party :) All the best Jan and I wish you a very enjoyable week.

Creations By Cindy said...

Yummy! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jeanie said...

That Is whimsy and it is charming!

Elephant's Child said...

Hooray for whimsy. And tea parties.

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute!Hugs!

DVArtist said...

Ohhh these two are just too cute and I could go for some strawberry desert.

happyone said...

I like Fred and Tilly! :)

Rose said...

They are so cute! Not sure what I would name them...Jack and Jill? Ricky and Lucy?

Dennis Yannakos said...

Great! Thank you so much! Another low-carb snack is added :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love those strawberry garden beauties. And now I'm hungry. Sorry I've not been around. I've been offline for nine days due to my internet. I'll try to return soon to see what I've missed soon.

Jo said...

They're so cute. I love quirky things in the garden, it makes for a little more interest out there. That strawberry cheesecake looks delicious.

Margaret D said...

Cuties.

Sue said...

Well if it cake or gnomes I'd take the cake every time! Hae a great week, Sue xx

Christine said...

Strawberries in the garden or on a plate, is always a delight.

Divers and Sundry said...

Fred and Tilly are adorable! The strawberry dishes certainly do look tasty :)

My name is Erika. said...

Those are so cute and whimsical. They are perfect for a fun bit in your garden!

Snowbird said...

They are adorable, I'd go for Plinky and Plonky. Yummy looking deserts.xxx

Sally said...

I think you've named those two wonderfully! So cute. :)

xoxo

Conniecrafter said...

they are too cute, there is such a big amount of garden buddies to purchase out there isn't there. Cheesecake does sound good :)

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Your new friends. In the garden seem like charming little people, and I suspect that COVID-19 does not bother them one bit.