Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 November 2023

Make time for tea (or coffee) and a low carb sugar cookie/biscuit

Today, you are invited to join me in a cup of tea (or coffee)


and help yourself to one of these low-carb sugar cookie/biscuits.
They have a delicate buttery texture, and can be enjoyed by everyone,
but also can be part of a low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, diabetic diet.


Ingredients
(makes 16 cookies)
1 cup super fine almond flour
3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 cup butter cut into several chunks
Instructions
can be seen here
Need help with weight/measurement conversion
please see here

I hope you enjoyed your cuppa and biscuit, virtually speaking of course 😋
I enjoyed your company, and before you leave ...
please take a moment to leave a comment, thank you.

All the best Jan

21 comments:

Tom said...

...we are approaching cookie season, this looks like a good choice.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I just finished my coffee, no cookies though!
Have a great weekend.

Sandi said...

Yum!

Jenn Jilks said...

We had tea and cinnamon buns yesterday afternoon. It was lovely.

Angie's Recipes said...

Cookies look really tender and yum! Perfect with either coffee or tea.

Bill said...

I usually have some tea in the evening with some rich tea biscuits.

John's Island said...

Hi Jan, I love your suggestion to make time for tea (coffee for me) and a low carb sugar cookie. The cookies look delicious! May I suggest you and Eddie open up a bakery and offer international delivery? 😊 Just kidding, of course, but you’ll have to admit, you come up with some great suggestions! 😊 Happy weekend to you and Eddie! John

Valerie-Jael said...

I didn't buy any cookies today - less temptation for me! Valerie

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I will have to try making your low-carb cookies. I came home from Scotland with a case of laryngitis so I've been drinking a lot of hot tea lately and having a biscuit with some would be nice.

Elephant's Child said...

I will happily join you in a cup of tea. Anytime.

Aritha V. said...

O lekker, lekker!

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Thank you for the virtual cuppa, my friend. It would be lovely to join you in person!

roentare said...

I cut out carbs altogether

My name is Erika. said...

A cup of afternoon tea is always a pleasure in itself. :) Enjoy your weekend.

Christine said...

Yes to coffee or tea!

happyone said...

Mmmm tea and biscuits sound wonderful.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Cookie season is upon us. I may have to save that recipe. Make mine coffee, please, Jan.

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por la receta. Me gustan las galletas con café. Te mando un beso.

Norma2 said...

Jan, a biscuit with tea for a snack always comes in handy!

Conniecrafter said...

my hubby likes these kind of cookies :) he is a coffee drinker

Teresa said...

Yo me tomo café. Gracias y besos.