Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sometimes you just can't win !

A new member joins the big one, he has neglected his diabetes control. Nerve damage already causing a problem in his foot. He gets a reality check and sound advice from the members, some members also here. Does he say thanks you guys are right and pull his socks up, no way he posts this. Let's hope he has two feet to pull his socks up in the future.

"I was a little surprised at the response that my post got. It took me a lot of courage to go onto the forum to look for support, maybe some people feel that the responses were what I needed to hear but I did think that this forum was a place for encouragement and help not people barrating me for seeming to be lucky to just have diabetes and not anything more serious. I really don't think that this sort of forum is for me and I will have to find the help I need elsewhere."

"lucky to just have diabetes and not anything more serious"

Jeez, I take my hat off to this guy, I wonder what he considers to be serious. affraid 


Check out the man in denial here. I ask myself, is he related to my old mate Duggie ?

Eddie

No comments: