Total Pageviews

Monday 2 July 2012

The path of the righteous man.


The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of anti lowcarbers. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost diabetics. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and sisters with their high carb junk and poisonous medication. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my hot buttered lettuce upon you. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quote of the week,from Bonkers earlier

"I guess I do like to try to see the best in people and would like to think there is still some integrity left in the world, naive of me perhaps but thats the way I am"

Isn't this the same Sid who see's the WORST in Low carbers and their diet and resorts to cheap insults to get threads locked or posts deleted? More faces than Big Ben that one.

Simon