1-2 tsp coconut oil
1 red pepper, chopped
1 medium aubergine (eggplant), chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1 tin of canned tomatoes (400g)
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp harissa sauce (optional)
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
Sea salt and black pepper
1/4 cup water
1 cup kale or spinach, shredded
Optional: Serve with a spoonful of yogurt and sprinkle of fresh herbs (basil or cilantro)
WHAT TO DO
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan, and cook the pepper and aubergine (eggplant) for 5-10 minutes over medium heat, tossing well, until softened.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, harissa, cumin, paprika, sea salt and pepper and water and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until sauce becomes thick. Add in your shredded kale or spinach last minute and stir through.
4. Pour sauce into a baking dish (or leave in your frypan if it is oven proof).
5. Make four hollows in the top, crack eggs into the holes, place into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until your eggs are cooked to your liking.
6. Optional: Serve with a spoonful (dollop) of yogurt and sprinkle of fresh herbs (basil or cilantro)
Recipe idea from here