Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 December 2013

Checking out of diabetes and low carb posts, from now on it's politics !

After over five years of posting and commenting on diabetes, and low carb information, I am moving on. I have said all I have to say, on this blog. In some ways I feel a bit of a fool, maybe a fraud. I feel I may have been fiddling while Rome burned. Although uncontrolled diabetes is a very serious and life threatening situation, it is but the tip of the iceberg, compared to the problems we face. Please spend thirty minutes of your precious time watching this film, I believe it is the most important film I have ever posted on this blog, I believe it will change your life. Eddie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Although uncontrolled diabetes is a very serious and life threatening situation, it is but the tip of the iceberg, compared to the problems we face. Please spend thirty minutes of your precious time watching this film, I believe it is the most important film I have ever posted on this blog, I believe it will change your life. Eddie"

Nothing more I can add. You're spot on as ever.

I wish you all power to your elbow

Geoff J

Lowcarb team member said...

Hi Geoff

Do people want info or agro. Agro does bring people in, then they read the info, that's the plan anyway.

Eddie