Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 May 2011

Whistleblowers, any chance of a night off ?

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate your help, but reading about Kenny boys antics is becoming a full time job. A post from a new member, err, I mean an ex member on the forum of flog and misinformation !
 
“Try harder.

I assure you I am not mistaken and have irrefutable evidence, as well as several first hand witnesses whom have watched the sorry excuse that passes for "moderation" here.

Your administrator can avail of requisite information - such is the nature of the transactional database and forum backend.

Not interested in engaging with those whom resort to dirty tactics - you are well aware of your reprehensible actions tonight, including removing long detailed reply and locking/unlocking my posts as and when it suits you.

As above, consider this my final communication with you on the matter.”
Carbmonster

Eddie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Re: Intriguing! Have you ever....
by sugarless sue » Yesterday, 7:56 pm

When we have someone who clearly takes issue with Moderation here, all posts are routinely locked.

You have now decided to make unfounded and unjust allegations about the moderation on this Forum.

That is no longer tolerated here and in accordance with Forum Policy you are suspended for a period of 7 days to reflect on your conduct on this Forum"

Amen

John