Total Pageviews

Friday 10 May 2013

Heaviest man in the world loses 644 lbs !!!

I remember watching a documentary on this guy and being shocked how anyone could get to his enormous weight. I also remember feeling great empathy for him and  wondering how much longer he could live in his condition. Well he got some help and had a gastric bypass and lost a massive amount of weight. Now he is having to fight to get the excess loose skin removed. I hope he gets his wish soon. This seems like a lost opportunity to me, this fella could be a world wide super star and living example to what can be achieved. Has anyone ever had so much weight to lose and been this successful ? I doubt it. He is also a very brave man to allow these photographs to be published and deserves to be helped to his final goal. I am presuming his gastric bypass was done on the NHS, they must finish what they started and do it soon. I hope this story has a happy ending, this guy deserves it.

Eddie

Check out the full story and photographs link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I hope this story has a happy ending, this guy deserves it."



Hear, hear
Sue

Anonymous said...

He must have discovered the low carb strawberry cake.
Seriously this guy deserves to be helped and I wish him good luck and congratulations on his achievement

Doug