Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 March 2017

Otis Redding These Arms Of Mine

Saturday night again and music night here, how quickly the weeks fly. Otis Redding one of the all time true greats of my generation, who tragically died in a plane crash at only 26 years of age. Here is what Wiki say about him.

"Otis Ray Redding, Jr. (September 9, 1941 – December 10, 1967) was an American singer, songwriter, record producer, arranger, and talent scout. He is considered one of the greatest singers in the history of American popular music and a seminal artist in soul music and rhythm and blues" Who would argue with that. Eddie 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie, I so often respond to Jan but today FINALLY, I have something to comment on about your music! Otis Redding was born in Dawson, Georgia, just a few miles from where my husband and I live! I am a life-long resident of Georgia and I also have visited Macon, GA where Redding moved when he was a young boy with his family. Enjoyed the video very much. Enjoyed being able to share one of Georgia's great!

Tom said...

...Otis was the man!

Magic Love Crow said...

Great song!