Total Pageviews

Friday 8 December 2023

Friday's Lower Carb Dinner : What Will It Be?

Well, the last of the Christmas Cards are written,
and thoughts now turn to tonight's dinner!

Will it be
Smoked Haddock and Celeriac Layer Bake
more details here


or perhaps
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
more details here


sometimes a nice soup is welcome
Parsnip and Cauliflower Soup
more details here


Of course there is always a pizza!
But have you tried this? 
Courgette / Zucchini Pizza Casserole
more details here


Choices, choices, I wonder what you may choose?

Dear reader, you will find a variety of recipes and articles within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter. If you have any concerns about your health, it is always advisable to consult your doctor or health care team.

All the best Jan

21 comments:

Tom said...

...the Zucchini Pizza Casserole looks good.

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.

Margaret D said...

They all look good.

Anonymous said...

Great ideas -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Angie's Recipes said...

Chicken drumsticks!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Those parsnips are getting to me. They look so good, I think it is time for me to try them. My soup list is old, and on the boring same old,same old side. Parsnip soup sounds nice.

Elephant's Child said...

Well done on the card front.
Enjoy your dinner - whatever you choose.

José Antonio Sánchez Rumí said...

As always very interesting, I have taken note of the zucchini pizza, because we usually use it a lot but I had never made it in pizza.
Best regards

eileeninmd said...

They all look delicious.
I am going to try the last casserole recipe, sounds yummy.
Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

Rosemary said...

My choice would be the Smoked Haddock and Celeriac Layer Bake which looks really nourishing and tasty.
You are very efficient having done all of your cards already. I am just halfway there.

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm planning chicken for tonight anyway :)

Bill said...

The Smoked Haddock and Celeriac Layer Bake would be my choice.

R's Rue said...

Yum

Maria Rodrigues said...

Hi Jan,
Everything looks delicious.
Thanks for sharing.
Greetings from Maria

Breathtaking said...

Hello Jan :=)

I fancy the smoked Haddock and Celeriac Layer Bake, even for breakfast.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

The haddock and celeriac meal sounds interesting.

happyone said...

I'd go for the chicken.

Mary Kirkland said...

These sound good.

My name is Erika. said...

I think I'll go with the smoked haddock. Happy weekend to your both.

Conniecrafter said...

Of all of them I would go for the chicken :)

Teresa said...

Seguro que todo está muy bueno. Besos.