Total Pageviews

Monday 22 May 2017

Every word verbatim!

Our mission on this blog, is to share knowledge regarding the best dietary lifestyle, not only for diabetics, but for all people, kids included. We never ever wanted to make money from the blog, just spread the word. You can imagine how pleased I was today, to find a blog copying our every word. Don't get me wrong, it's plain to see we honestly 'nick' all sorts of stuff from the internet, and always give a link, but copying our every word verbatim, with no links, is not on. Still, as I say, we only want to spread the word. This at the bottom of the page made me laugh "Copyright 2017 DISEASE KNOWN FOR HEALTHY LIVING"

Eddie

10 comments:

only slightly confused said...

You know the old saying, "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery". Not sure what to call downright theft though.

Mary Kirkland said...

Oh that is not cool. Back when I was writing articles for Yahoo Contributor Network, I would find my articles copied without my name on them in the strangest places. I once had a how to care for pet mice article found on a pest control website.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hate that! It really is so disrespectful! I think I'll go back and copy that Orange Mousse recipe to feel better! hahaha!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I didn't mean COPY....I meant 'write it down'! lol

DeniseinVA said...

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I hear this all the time.

Phil Slade said...

It can be rather annoying. I have a guy that steals ideas and words but I warned him off nicking pictures.

Sami said...

That's weird, all the latest blog articles have been copied...

DMS said...

That isn't right! So sorry someone is copying your every word. I know copying is flattery- but that is too far!
~Jess

Magic Love Crow said...

So very sorry!!!! This is horrible!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

I just went to the link! Holy crap!! I can't believe people do this???