Maybe look out of the window,
I may even put my feet up ...
it's a coffee and walnut one ...
100 grams of ground almonds
100 grams of walnuts
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons of double (heavy) cream
1 tablespoon of instant coffee
100 grams of clotted cream*
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Melt the butter, I used a Pyrex jug, add the eggs, cream.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of instant coffee in a cup and pour some boiling water over the coffee, keep water to a minimum, just enough to melt the coffee. Then add the dry ingredients and mix.
4. Microwave in a 700 watt for 5 minutes in a 6" x 3" micro-wave safe glass dish.
5. Allow to cool and cut in half. Spread on clotted cream and add walnut halves.
* If you cannot get clotted cream then use a very thick double (heavy) cream
Enjoy your day, may it be peaceful for you
All the best Jan