Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 August 2012

All the best Paul

"A few things have happened in the last few weeks which are life changing for me and my family,what's going to happen? Who knows but fate and 'The man upstairs' himself.

The upshot is I want to spend as much time with my family as I can and that means shutting down the Laptop as I'm spending too much time on it these days and I've decided to arrange for my account to be removed on here(5pm today according to Admin) as I know I'll just keep logging in otherwise rather than doing things with my family!"


This was posted yesterday at diabetes.co.uk.

All the very best Paul and we look forward to you kicking some butt soon. Thanks for your loyalty. Contact us via lowcarbdiabetic.co.uk if we can help.

Eddie

1 comment:

Lowcarb team member said...

Top bloke is Paul, I do hope things work out for him.

Graham