BALTIMORE, Md., Nov. 30, 2012 /NEWS.GNOM.ES-iReach/ — A newly published review in November’s Current Diabetes Reviews (Nov 1;8(6):413-8) by a scientist at Classen Immunotherapies provides evidence that the epidemics of type 1 diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome, and type 2 diabetes are caused by vaccines.
The paper provides a review of evidence that the vaccines are causing the epidemics of insulin dependent diabetes (type 1 diabetes), obesity and non insulin dependent diabetes (type 2 diabetes). Upon receiving a vaccine some individuals’ immune system becomes hyper active leading to autoimmune destruction of insulin secreting cells. Other individuals produce increased cortisol and other immune suppressing molecules, to suppress the vaccine induced inflammation. The increased production of cortisol and other molecules leads to type 2 diabetes, obesity and metabolic syndrome.
The evidence supporting vaccines as a cause of the epidemics of obesity and type 2/diabetes metabolic syndrome include the facts: the epidemic is occurring in other highly immunized mammals including grass fed horses, the epidemic of obesity in humans occurs when children are just 6 months of age, and populations where obesity is the highest actually have some of the lowest rates of type 1 diabetes, an autoimmune disease. The findings explain why the waning of the obesity epidemic in the US is associated with increases in inflammatory conditions as the immune system’s negative feedback loop reaches its maximal limit and additional vaccine induced inflammation goes unchecked.
“The current data shows that vaccines are much more dangerous than the public is lead to believe. Adequate testing has never been performed even in healthy subjects to indicate that there is an overall improvement in health from immunization. The current practice of vaccinating diabetics as well as their close family members is a very risky practice” says the author. “One major problem with vaccines is the “one dose fits all approach”, where in order to induce protection in the 1% with the weakest immune system you are over stimulating the immune system of the remaining 99% of the population and this is leading to epidemics of inflammatory diseases.”
To view published papers and to find out the latest information on the effects of vaccines on autoimmune diseases including insulin dependent diabetes and metabolic syndrome, visit the Vaccine Safety Web site http://www.vaccines.net/newpage11.htm
Review of Evidence that Epidemics of Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes/ Metabolic Syndrome are Polar Opposite Responses to Iatrogenic Inflammation.