1. Preheat oven to 350° F. 180º C. Gas Mark 4
2. In large bowl, combine almond meal, butter, sweetener, cinnamon, molasses, vanilla, salt and mix.
3. Grease a 9½-inch tart or pie pan. Using approximately 1 cup of the almond meal mixture, form a thin bottom crust with your hands or spoon. (Dip hands or spoon in water to smooth more easily.)
4. In another medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, and sweetener and mix with spoon or mixer at low-speed. Pour into tart or pie pan.
5. Core apple and slice into very thin sections. Arrange in circles around the edge of the cream cheese mixture, working inwards. Distribute cranberries over top, then sprinkle cinnamon over entire mixture.
6. Gently layer remaining almond meal crumble evenly over top. Bake for 30 minutes or until topping lightly browned."
Libby, at 'Ditch The Carbs' site has a very good article called, 'The Ultimate Guide To Low Carb Flours', which I'm sure many readers will find both interesting and helpful ... you can find it here
All the best Jan