Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Chris Brasher shoes and boots as recommended by Dillinger !

Today this comment came in from our mate Dillinger.

"Right - I'm going to put the boot in. As well as all the low-carb stuff here Eddie recommended a while ago Brasher walking boots and I bought some when I needed a new pair. They are really good and I would never have heard about them otherwise. So thank you for the blog and thank you for the boot advice!"

As you can see we practice what we preach, Jan's walking shoes and boots. The ladies Brasher leather shoes are no longer made, a great pity as they are marvelous.





Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris Brasher do make a good quality boot. My grandson does a lot of walking and he buys Hi-Tec which are cheaper. I tend to buy slippers for the shuffling about I now do but I'm not complaining. Regards Roy T

Anonymous said...

I have the suede type ones - not the hard core walkers that you have there,but they didn't have any breaking in period at all which is a relief and they are holding up really well, also they are completely waterproof so unless you are walking through streams then your feet will always be dry; a good buy!

Best

Dillinger

Anonymous said...

Comfortable shoes are important
Sue