Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 July 2014

Sons Of Anarchy - House of the Rising Son (The White Buffalo)

Anyone who watched the Sons of Anarchy will know that besides being a brilliant programme there was some great music too this is just one track.
Graham

There is a house in Charming town they call the rising sun it's been the ruin of many a poor girl and me, oh God, I'm one. If I'd listened to my momma Lord I'd be home today but I was young and foolish handsome rider led me astray

Go tell my baby sister never do what i've done to shun the house in Charming town they call the rising sun. My mother, she's a tailor she sewed my new blue jeans m y sweetheart, he's a rambler Lord he rides an old machine

Now the only thing around me is a suitcase and a gun the only time he satisfies is when he's on the run. He filled his chamber up with lead and takes his pain to town only pleasure he gets out of life is bringing another man down

He's got one hand on the throttle the other on the brakes he's riding back to Redwood to own his father's stake. And here I wait in Charming town the game my love has won, I'm staying here to end my life down in the rising sun



No comments: