Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Lewis Hamilton knows about good grub !

Lewis Hamilton has to be extremely fit, driving an F1 car is very tough physically and mentally. Check this out.

"For breakfast, I generally eat the same thing. Nicole asked me if I felt like treating myself to anything different but I said no. My daily breakfast is two poached eggs in the morning with half an avocado and I get to have half a piece of toast.


This year I had to be really light. I had to lose five kilos for this season and then the challenge was to keep that weight down.

I'm allowed porridge - and that's what I had today but on the morning after the race, I had a little bit more than usual - I had three poached eggs, some baked beans and a couple of pieces of toast."

Quote from the best driver in the world. Sounds like low carb high fat to me. Yet another world class sportsman eating the same way as us. Eggs and avocado that will do me thank you.

Link to info here. 


Eddie

No comments: