Fortunately, it’s easy to keep your feet healthy. Use these tips to keep yourself active and your feet pain-free.
1. Keep your feet clean and dry.
2. Examine your feet for problems.
3. Cut toenails properly.
4. Don’t hide “ugly” toenails with polish.
5. Protect your feet in public areas.
6. Avoid sharing footgear.
7. Head off sweaty feet.
8. Choose breathable footwear.
9. Wear shoes that fit properly.
10. Know when to see a doctor.
By following these ten easy tips, you can help keep your feet healthy and pain-free.