4 small chicken breasts, without skin or bone
150ml/5¼fl oz double (heavy) cream
For the marinade
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp runny honey
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp grainy mustard
young spinach or green beans
boiled rice, cooked or creamy mash (lower carb alternative would be cauliflower rice)
1. Lay the chicken breasts on a clean work surface. Cover with cling film and gently beat with a rolling pin or meat mallet until 1cm (0.75in) thick.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients on a large flat plate then lightly spread each chicken fillet with the mixture and season. Leave to marinate for 10-20 minutes if times allows.
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan. Add a little oil and gently fry the chicken breasts for just under two minutes each side or until just done. To check for doneness take a thin slice off one side of a breast. If the flesh is white it is cooked. Take care not to overcook.
4. Remove any surplus oil from the pan with kitchen paper, then measure the cream into a jug and mix with the leftover paprika mixture from the plate.
5. Pour the paprika cream into the pan around the chicken. Allow to bubble up and reduce slightly. Serve with young spinach/green beans and plain boiled rice, or creamy mash; although low carbers may prefer to serve cauliflower rice.