Serves Two (amend recipe as necessary)
4 eggs, lightly beaten
½ red pepper, finely chopped
100g frozen sweetcorn
2 tsp oil
2 slices cooked ham, roughly chopped
125g salad of your choice
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tbsp balsamic dressing
Method
(Approx.) Nutrition per serving
4 eggs, lightly beaten
½ red pepper, finely chopped
100g frozen sweetcorn
2 tsp oil
2 slices cooked ham, roughly chopped
125g salad of your choice
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tbsp balsamic dressing
Method
1. Beat the eggs, pepper and sweetcorn together until evenly combined.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add half the egg mix to the pan, fry for 2-3 mins on each side until the egg has set, then slide onto a plate, fill with the ham and fold over. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
3. Serve with the salad, tomatoes drizzled with the dressing.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add half the egg mix to the pan, fry for 2-3 mins on each side until the egg has set, then slide onto a plate, fill with the ham and fold over. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
3. Serve with the salad, tomatoes drizzled with the dressing.
(Approx.) Nutrition per serving
Carbohydrate 14.1g Protein 20.8g Fat 16g Fibre 3.6g
From recipe idea seen here
Some other omelette ideas
From recipe idea seen here
Some other omelette ideas
Mushroom & Tomato Omelette : Vegan Recipe - see here
Blueberry and Cinnamon Omelette : Low Carb - see here
Blueberry and Cinnamon Omelette : Low Carb - see here
Weekend Omelette Greek Salad Style - see here
Do you like omelettes? Perhaps you have your own favourite recipe ... do please share your thoughts in the comments.
Do you like omelettes? Perhaps you have your own favourite recipe ... do please share your thoughts in the comments.
All the best Jan


30 comments:
Nutritivo, lindo e bem decorado prato!
Adorei! beijos, chica
that's exactly (not the same ingredients though) that I made hubby for his supper on Thursday night and he loved it! Such a quick and simple supper.
Ooooh, thanks for sharing this,, Jan!
Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.
This looks so pretty, too
...this looks good to me and interesting, you have a set of flatware like those shown, but with blue handles.
Oh boy, that looks amazing, Jan! It's quick easy and delish!
I love a caprese omelet.
We made an omelette the other day. and it was great. Not as awesome as yours, but it is a start.
Hubby made one like this just a couple days ago, he does like his omelet's :)
That looks very appetizing!
Looks delicious and pretty too :)
That looks really good!! So does that pretty bouquet of flowers!!
Great omelet, I'd have it for lunch!
Colourful and tasty-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
I have never tried sweetcorn in an omelette.
All the omelets are delicious, whether sweet or otherwise!
hugs Elke
Once a week I purchase eggs from a local farmer, as I love omelette. Thank you, Jan!
Very pretty and very good.
We do enjoy omelettes! Thanks for sharing this yummy sounding recipe, Jan! xx
The omelet is looking delcious. Have a nice day !
That does look appetizing Jan.
Looks delicious Jan! Thanks for the share and all the best! Denise
This omelette is very pretty. Now I want an omelette. That is one of my favorite meals. :)
A yummy meal, the omelet looks delicious. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!
This looks delicious and sounds easy enough. I will most certainly try this. Thank you for the recipe.
I've never thought of using sweetcorn in an omelette. Perhaps I will try this tomorrow :-) Thanks, Jan!
That sounds great.
We love omelettes!
I've got some frozen sweetcorn which I keep forgetting to use. I do have omelettes quite often so maybe I will remember to use the sweetcorn now.
Post a Comment