Total Pageviews

Friday, 4 September 2026

Thoughts For Today

I know many are currently experiencing this problem.
Although posts can be published.
Blogger is not permitting us to leave a comment on any blogs. 
I can't leave a comment on my blog or your blogs.
Blogger at present doesn't permit it.
I am still visiting and reading your blogs though.
I hope you enjoy this post and thank you for visiting this blog.

----- xxxx ooooo xxxx -----

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

"Let's follow the rules, especially
the Golden One.

Let's be good to ourselves, to each other,
to the Earth.

Let's watch happiness put sadness
out of business."

Words I saw in a magazine, which apparently originated, from here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also sharing this meme I saw here


My Words
Whatever your plans are for the Autumn Season
I wish you a happy and peaceful one.

All the best Jan

No comments: