Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Kocur and Nikoley are they complete nutters ?


OK, that may sound a bit rich coming from a long term member of the lowcarb Hezbollah, but carb wars, especially in the UK, is a very gentlemanly pursuit compared to the palio wars in the US. We have mentioned the serial storker Carbsane’s blog on numerous occasions (now at Defcon 2 due to the new CarbSaner blog) but up to now, we have not mentioned the Free The Animal blog.

Believe me when I tell you, the FTA blog is not for the feint hearted or those of a delicate disposition. I stumbled upon the blog some time ago, it’s a sort of Roman Coliseum come fight club, a no holds barred rubber Ramada. The owner, a guy called Richard Nikoley is completely certifiable, albeit amusing at times, whereas the equally gruesome and unhinged Evelyn Kocur is about as amusing as a piles operation.

So, at this stage I have to hold my hand up and say I have been guilty of being a ’hit whore’ at times, I know from experience, people get fed up with link after link to diabetes news and trials, a bit of agro can be amusing at times, but there has to be a line, the Nikoley’s and Kocur’s of the blogging world go way over the line. The point I find so amusing and ironic, is although they are mortal enemies, they are two sides of the same coin.

Eddie

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Eddie, they are both absolutely barking.

Chihuauha

Anonymous said...

"I believe there are varying degrees of rape."

So getting raped while drunk isn't as bad a getting raped while sober.

Ok

tess said...

oh, deserve flagellation with whole-wheat spaghetti for the mean and tasteless thing i started to post....

there may be some argument in favor of carb-induced brain disfunction in each of them, but i'm more inclined to think that they're simply not very well-evolved. RN's behavior is rather disappointing -- i would have expected better -- but EK has NEVER shown any potential for civilized behavior. it's astonishing to me that they have the readership they do.

Lowcarb team member said...

From gutless anon.

"I believe there are varying degrees of rape."

So getting raped while drunk isn't as bad a getting raped while sober.

Ok

I said this.
Richard

I believe there are varying degrees of rape. A woman walking to her home after work and having a knife placed at her throat could be viewed different by some as a drunken woman at a party, but it is still a very serious crime. All young people and some not so young make big mistakes, this does not make rape acceptable.

Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

"flagellation with whole-wheat spaghetti"

This thread is going very Monty Beantipper, get a grip woman.

Eddie

Bob said...

"
"I believe there are varying degrees of rape."

So getting raped while drunk isn't as bad a getting raped while sober.

Ok

I said this.
Richard

I believe there are varying degrees of rape. A woman walking to her home after work and having a knife placed at her throat could be viewed different by some as a drunken woman at a party, but it is still a very serious crime. All young people and some not so young make big mistakes, this does not make rape acceptable.

Eddie"

Thats what anon said isn't it?

Lowcarb team member said...

Not really Bob. Like you he is an anon and looking to misconstrue what I said. There are varying degrees of murder also, and recognised by most courts of law.

Eddie

tess said...

i don't think i'm on the same page with you, Eddie -- do you want me to be nicer or ... more my unexpurgated self? ;-)

Lowcarb team member said...

Tess don't start me off, my wife insists I behave when talking to a lady. I am putting my Beantipper days behind me.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

How did one of Malicia McEwen's faithful readers not alert her to the RN's latest? She's still posting her really poor excuse for paleo drama while Woo beats her to the punch with something truly substantial. The poor thang, out of the loop like that.

Some of the comments on FTA are enough to make you ponder the state of their mental health. Some of them sound even less evolved than the football players. "Closed for construction" might be an excuse for a teenager's brain (though I doubt it), but for a supposedly grown ass man?

Indy

Lori Miller said...

In hunter-gatherer tribes, there's evidence that people as disagreeable and trouble making as some of the paleo bloggers out there meet with accidents.

Lori Miller said...

Furthermore, from the book Evil Genes, "Harvard anthropologist Jane Murphy, for example, notes that the Yupic-speaking Eskimos of northwest Alaska have a word, "kunlangeta," which means "his mind knows what to do but he does not do it." This word "might be applied to a man who, for example, repeatedly lies and cheats and steals things and does not go hunting and, when the other men are out of the village, takes sexual advantage of many women...When asked what would have happened to such a person traditionally, an Eskimo said that probably 'somebody would have pushed him off the ice when nobody was looking.'"

Forum Watcher said...

Is The Low Carb Diabetic a diabetes blog, a nutters blog, an interesting blog, bet its getting a lot of hits