Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 March 2013

Richard ‘The Animal’ Nikoley versus Evelyn ‘Clubber’ Kocur The fight is on !


Well folks the fight we have all been waiting for. A 15 round title fight between Evelyn ‘Clubber’ Kocur and Richard ‘The Animal’ Nikoley. For years these two old bruisers have been avoiding each other in the ring, but now it’s on. Get your ticket early to avoid disappointment, this is going to be a fight to remember. The rumour mill is working overtime, evidently The Animal has stepped up his training program, and is on a milk and kefir diet and getting back to his best fighting weight. Clubber has retained her long time trainer Grizzly Grashow and dumped the donuts.

Boxing insiders never thought this fight would come off, considering Clubber to be way out of The Animals league. The informed money is going on The Animal and forecasting a world of pain for Clubber. Long time fans of The Wooo aka ‘The Whirlwind’ were disappointed when she backed out of her fight with Clubber due to contractual problems and threats of legal action. One thing is for sure, The Animal won’t be backing down and Clubber is taking this fight very seriously.

The Sun

For instant updates on the fighters training camp progress click on the links below.

The Animal here.

Clubber here.

10 comments:

Warren Brown said...

Booked my ring side seats already and placed my bet on 'The Animal'

Mike Tyson said...

Wots going on ear no one told me, I could take on dis clubber bird wiv both hands tied behind me back. Id ave er ears for supper.

Mike T

Frank Bruno said...

Clubber don’t stand a chance, she’ll go down in the third, Ya know what I mean ‘Arry. My names Eddie Frank
Sorry Dave.

Anonymous said...

OMG these comments had me in stitches

Gina

Unknown said...

Grizzly - I like that

Lowcarb team member said...

Charles

If we knew you were coming over here we would have got our best china out.

How’s Evie ? not too stressed I trust.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Does Evelyn Kocur have a man?
Didn't think so.

...Expect she'll settle for George...

Lowcarb team member said...

Who is George ?

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Oh good godzilla NO!

I meant Charles. I meant Charles. I meant that thing Charles!
CHARLES CHARLES CHARLES.

C arbsanitized
H omebeast
A pproximating
R ealtime
L ove-In
E velyn's
S ockpuppet

Yeah. That Charles.

Dustbunny said...

Someone on another blog said this was like reality TV. It is! Even better!