Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 July 2014

Noblehead doesn't rate Dr. Richard Bernstein !

"Never read his book and never will tbh, he's dietary advice is far too strict for the majority of people and the bg numbers he aims for would inevitably mean I'd lose my hypo awareness symptoms, which consequently would mean losing my driving licence."

Noblehead at DCUK here yesterday 

Maybe Noblehead should read Bernstein, as can be seen below, after over 30 years a type one diabetic, our Nige did not have a clue on storing Insulin, or the best way to use it. I doubt whether he has ever got passed learning the basics of good diabetes control. If you are checking out the link below, be quick, Nige makes a habit of deleting or editing his posts, after we have highlighted his ignorance in the good control of diabetes.

According to the NHS audited stats 93% of UK type one diabetics never get to a safe HbA1c, but most UK type one diabetics do not follow a Bernstein type diet. Coincidence, not on your life.

Don't let the Nobleheads of this world talk you into poor control of your diabetes, or convince you a safe non diabetic HbA1c leads to problems. Nige can't do it, but you can, trust me, I know too many people who have held great numbers for years. But none of them follow a Noblehead type diet. Some say they can, but they lie, we can prove Noblehead is not the only idiot or liar.

Eddie

Noblehead at DCUK October 16th, 2009, 3:52 pm here.

To Fergus,

"That's interesting, I did not know that the pen currently used can be stored at room teperature. I also didn't know that low temperature slows the action of insulins. I have always kept my novorapid pen in the fridge, and only taking out when injecting. I think from now on I will keep it at room temperature"


Good advice about the speed of the insulin at room temperature. I now inject after eating to prevent a hypo post mealtimes. 

Regards Nigel AKA Noblehead


Post edit

BTW Fergus follows the Bernstein diet to the letter. Years of HbA1c in the mid fours. He also taught Nige how to lose a lot of weight, you guessed it, a big reduction in carbs ! We can prove that as well !

Eddie

No comments: