Total Pageviews

Monday 24 March 2014

The Monkey House and the Monkey Tree

Alongside the Monkey House:


a Monkey Tree would be appropriate. [Whitby Jet is fossilised wood, similar to the present day Monkey or Araucaria Tree]. Read the thread:


and note the usual self-righteous responses to Beachbag’s exposure of the misuse of the PM system. Then a reply:


“OMG, and now to add to it all, I accidentally sent a PM to Beachbag, I APOLOGISE for my mistake, I will now go and crawl back behind my stone.............”


I fear we will wait in vain for condemnation of WhitbyJet’s misuse of the PM system.

John

PS Over the next few days I will dig out some of the history and alternative usernames of WhitbyJet.  

1 comment:

Lowcarb team member said...

"Accidentally sent a message to Beachbag".....LOL

Geri