- Dr. Bernstein (Diabetes Solution)
- From an evolutionary point of view we are designed to eat dietary fat (bone marrow, organ meat, meat, fish, butter...)
- Native populations considered fat as an important nutrient.
- Saturated fat consumption is not linked to heart disease and does not have an effect on cholesterol in our blood, but sugar does.
- A high carbohydrate and sugar diet is dangerous.
- Obesity cannot be solved by eating less and exercising more.
- Cancer growth is slowed down or reversed on a low-carbohydrate diet.
- On a high fat diet we are not hungry
... and many more.